Wednesday 27 January 2010

23 Things



I already had a Google ID, as I use gmail and googledocs, so Thing 1 was easy.

Thing 2 was to personalise an igoogle page. I had been meaning to do this before I heard of 23 Things. Who wouldn't want a large clock and constantly updated weather information watching over them! More seriously, I am hoping to find and keep better track of information relevant to work from blogs and other sources that I wouldn't previouslyhave used.

So far I haven't done anything very exciting with igoogle. Some things don't seem to display as nicely as others, for example, hotmail, which comes complete with adverts, and rather spoils the look. I am hoping to improve it over the next few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Good start! Don't forget to write about and tag Things 3 and 4 this week. Good luck with the programme!

    ReplyDelete